So Friday Jared and I went out... which ended up being our great costco/ carls Jr date! (we still swapp babysitting on datenight with some friends, it works out great... thanks Heidi) But Jared was preoccupied with work (like always) our internet service went out earlier in the day, (which by the way was not restored till this morning... yes thats 6 days without internet and our home phone line was also out for part of that time) anyways Jared still needed to get some work done... so I dropped him back at home picked up the kids. we had a ward activity that night, but there was nooooooo way I was taking all the kids by myself. (so with Jared having to go elsewhere for internet service) we missed the activity, I heard it was a lot of fun... they had crafts for the kids... the adults played the newlywed game... So saturday, valentine's day the kids woke up to little heart notes I made them (Jared got one too of course, his was just a lot bigger and lot's more candy) I wrote what I love about them on each one with a pack of skittles (they were all super excited, like it was Christmas, glad it made their day) Made Breakfast, heart shapped pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream and cheesey eggs
Brianne planted marigolds and cosmos
Kyler planted sunflowers and cosmos
Easton had picked out marigolds and broccoli
Kaden planted petunia and Salvia
the seeds are already up, the kids love watching them grow!! (Wish Jared had a few acres to grow all his plants on! someday though!!)
I just had to throw in this picture of my little chubby baby... I love the bumbo seat, it works fantastic in the shower, so I can put Jace in it while I take my shower! he barely fits in it anymore though with all his rolls, he loves showertime!!... oh he is soooooooooooo cute!!
Jared is in Hawaii this week... (I know is he lucky or what?) He went in his boss's place to teach some product knowledge classes and do some presentations. One of the guys he's been working with out there and is from Hawaii took Jared to some "secret" great places this afternoon, which Jared really enjoyed, he has a little bit of time in the morning to do a little more site seeing before heading home. So I'll post pictures of his trip on friday!!
I just had to throw in this picture of my little chubby baby... I love the bumbo seat, it works fantastic in the shower, so I can put Jace in it while I take my shower! he barely fits in it anymore though with all his rolls, he loves showertime!!... oh he is soooooooooooo cute!!




7 comments:
You are such a good Mom with the valentine messages and treats-- what a great idea to write down what you like about each kid on a cut out valentine. I feel terribly guilty now!
Jared is so good to plant seeds with the kids. What did the pick out?
Oh baby Jace-- too cute, too cute. Those are looking yummy!
It is those TOES, the toes are looking yummy!
Oh my goodness that chubba Wubba baby he is too cute. I wish I could fly out right now just to see him for myself. That picture is SOOOOOO cute!!! Great idea's for Valentines! Some day my thumb will turn green I can just fell it.
I love seeing the kids plant whatever they want! I wish Jared had our 2.5 acres to plant! We would love all of his beautiful flowers and plants....so talented! Forget the green thumb, my entire body is green with envy! :) Luv you guys!
lol! I totally love the last picture of jace! and i'll bet the kids loved kelping to plant all those seeds!
i was wondering where you were for the valentines ice cream social, the newlywed/oldywed game was funny!
Wow that looks like fun. I have a family home evening planned for us to replant our garden. I really like those tray things jared has. I know it's probably dorky I always plant our seeds in plastic cups until they grow a bit and then we plant them. Then when I have all my vegetables I'll have to come down there and have you teach me how to can it.
I LOVE THE PICTURE with all the chub! That is too priceless. He seems like such a happy little guy. Glad you guys had such an enjoyable Valentines!
Post a Comment