Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Laughing baby and little boy haircuts!!

here's my happy baby Jace... (there's a video of him at the end) Jared said when he watched it, man you sound mean to Kaden... yea, I guess by my 4th time trying to take a video of Jace and the boys fighting or getting in the way... is a bit frustrating! ... so call me mean! but I still had to post my cutie pie Jace in action!! (disregard my mean-ness)
So I've never had a bald baby... til Jace, he had hair when he was born, but not much... I love it though (and actually when Kyler was about 4 mths I gave him a buzz, his hair was so blonde and parts were long and then had the bald spot in the back, he looked soooooo cute bald!) so since Jace has sooo little hair, it also means it will be awhile before I have to cut 5 boys hair every 3 weeks. Kaden missed his haircut last night (he had fallen asleep during FHE) so he got his haircut this morning. The boys are good getting their haircut... (thank goodness) I realized I've never taken pictures of them getting their haircut... so took one of Kaden when he was done this morning. (of course he's saying... "cheeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzze!!"

8 comments:

Lani said...

Welcome to the club of bald babies. I can't believe I'm not there in person to witness a bald Bramwell baby!
He's such a cutie. Enjoy your only cutting 4 heads of hair while it lasts!!

Karalene said...

Yes-- I need to get a taste of those kissable cheeks! I liked how Kaden was feeling like he needed some attention.

Talking about doing haircuts reminds me when I used to do that around here. When I started getting sass from Jordan-- I stopped.

Love you!

Jennifer said...

Marlo, he is so cute. Both my boys were bald. I love bald babies! Especially bald babies with such chubby kissable cheeks.

DOLLCASA said...

I loved seeing Jace in the video. He is so cute and I love his laugh. I am also a member of the bald babies club. I can't imagine having to cut so many little boys' hair.

Anonymous said...

Wow Marlo, if that is mean then I have a LOT to work on. You already know how I would love to come and squeeze your chubba wubba baby Jace, hearing his voice wants me to come even more, I love baby sounds!!

heidi said...

love the baby chatter it sounds so adorable

jenwheezer said...

I still can't get over how big Jace is. What a laugh! I love baby sounds!

Holly said...

It didn't sound mean--it sounded like he was on his last warning. I know that sound, because we use it a lot around here!