so Saturday was our stake women's temple day... I had planned on going for a few weeks, but by Friday night, had decided with way toooooo much going on and Kyler wasn't feeling good, and Jace seemed to be getting sick and Brianne throwing a tantrum... just decided I'd go another time. Well Jace slept better than he had in a long time and I woke up at 5:30am and KNEW I needed to go to the Temple, so by 7am we headed to LA. I will not go into to detail, maybe sometime in the future, but it was the most spiritual temple experience I've ever had, and I so needed it!! Jared watched the kids outside and so thankful that he did so I could go.
After we went to the LA zoo, there were alot of people and it was in the 80's (hot) I felt like I had time warped into May, crazy! so here's a few pix from the zoo. The kids had a good time, but was the 1st time we've been there and it's huge and so spread out, need a whole day to see everything. Kyler's only request was to see the gorrilla's, I had an amazing picture, but accidently earased it!!




5 comments:
Glad it all worked out for you! That is a fun age when you can all go to the zoo and enjoy it. Use to take Jordan all the time. Chance has not got to go so often. When we do go, it is him and I. Just not the same family event it used to be.
That's great that you were able to go. We remember those stinky flamingo, pew!! We need to take a trip to the temple it's been WAY too long. Now our temple is 5 hrs away instead of 1 1/2.
I am so glad you were able to go to the temple. I admire that you went even with everything going on and I am glad you had a great experience. We never made it to the LA Zoo, but will probably go to the one here in the next few weeks.
i'm so glad you went and had a great experiance. your pictures all look awesome from the zoo
I'm glad you made it! I never thought I'd miss the LA temple as much as I have. It really did become "our temple".
The zoo looked like alot of fun. Sorry about the gorilla picture!!
Post a Comment