Friday, January 22, 2010

A blustery day off from school

Monday the kids were home from school (Martin Luther king day) it was so windy it blew over Jared's mini greenhouse, the kids went out and cleaned it all up... can't tell in the picture's but it was incredibly windy... a few hours later it even blew over our fence and one of Jared's tree's.
So much for planning to take the kids to the park!


Then the rain came.... and it's been raining off and on all week! yay for rain... not so much for the wind though!
Jace watching the rain!

3 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

Wow, it sounds like you had your hands full. This weather has been crazy. We have just been huddled up inside trying to stay dry and warm. It's good to have the rain though so I can't complain too much. Also, thanks for your presentation on "Preparedness", you did a great job.

Erica Shumway said...

Wow crazy days. I have to say I don't enjoy the wind very much. Guess it keeps things intrusting.

Lani said...

Rain in Bakersfield-always exciting! Let's not talk about wind though. I don't need the fence to blow down there on top of the house flooding!