Jared and Easton all dressed in white.
Easton's ready to be Baptized!
So proud of you Easton!
what a handsome Young Man Easton is!

Our family after the Baptism
Most of Jared's family came for the Baptism
Thanks for coming Grandpa and Grandma, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Andy, Uncle Treavor, Aunt Amanda and cousin's Gwen, Matty and Abby,
and quite a few friends from the ward. Thank your for you love and support.
Easton also had a cousin on my side get Baptized the same day in Utah. Congratulations Tyler!
Lunch at our house after the Baptism
Easton opening some more Birthday presents
building his new Bionicle from Grandpa and Grandma

I had to get a picture of my little spunky niece Abby (Kelly's youngest) She's changed so much since August. Could barely get a picture of her, she was running so fast!
Our family after the Baptism
Thanks for coming Grandpa and Grandma, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Andy, Uncle Treavor, Aunt Amanda and cousin's Gwen, Matty and Abby,
and quite a few friends from the ward. Thank your for you love and support.
Lunch at our house after the Baptism
I had to get a picture of my little spunky niece Abby (Kelly's youngest) She's changed so much since August. Could barely get a picture of her, she was running so fast!
He said he was grateful he got Baptized, and that he is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Lattter day saints. That he loves to go to the temple. Loves Jesus, Heavenly father and the prophet Joseph Smith. and knows President Monson is a true prophet.
We Love you Easton! We know you will be a great Example to your little Brothers!




5 comments:
What a handsome guy. Such a special day for him and for your family. Wish we could have been there.
He looks so grown up in that suit!
so awesome for him! he looks so handsome in that suit! I didn't even know about the baptisim until Saturday after the fact Sam asked if I knew that it had happened, we probably could have gone, sorry we missed it. but it looks like it turned out great.
Oh we missed his testimony. Congratulations to Easton. He is such a cute kid. You must have had a busy week. So I finally got your blog address. I'll have to send you an invite so you can view mine. Is your e-mail marlobramwell@hotmail?
Congratulations to your family. Time certainly goes by too fast! It is good to see your beautiful family.
Easton looks so grown up in his suit! Congrats on his baptism and I am so excited to have him as a scout now!
Post a Comment