Friday, January 22, 2010

Easton mows the lawn for the 1st time

Last week was a gorgeous warm week. Jared decided it was time to teach Easton how to mow the lawn. Easton used that as his excuse to not have to do anything else... "but I worked soooo hard mowing the lawn!" Good Job Easton!
Just thought I'd throw this picture in of last weeks family home evening activity... Kaden's choice, he loves playing memory match... and he actually ended with the most matches!! way to go Kaden! (note he still has his 49ers jacket on, he wears it everyday, and night, I'm lucky if I can get it washed once a week!)

3 comments:

Erica Shumway said...

I love the way kids get so attached to things. 49ers are a good team to like. Good for you Kaden. Ya memory match is one of my favorite games too.

heidi said...

way to go easton!! Carlee loves the memory game too, she's pretty good at it, surprised me that those young one's do so well!

Lani said...

I STILL can't believe he's 8 and is mowing a lawn! Stop growing everybody!