I love having friends over... but let's face it life is crazy and when your husband is the Bishop, life is well... insane. It seems I always want to have people over, but never enough time and life just keeps marching on, so the past month I just decided... oh well our lives aren't going to get any less crazy and we just need to extend ourselves to others a little more. so a few weeks ago we had the White's and the Nicholas' over for dinner and Family Home Evening. Brianne had learned to play "I am a Child of God" on the piano, and Kyler led everyone in the song, he started singing before Brianne started playing, and then he got all upset and looked at everyone, and said "come on, why aren't you singing, I'm the only one!!" oh everyone just busted up laughing, wish I had it on video! We had a lot of fun! We all need good friends in our lives, the kids chose to play this game they got from their grandparents for Christmas. It proved to be so hilarious, as each person had to guess what they were.
Jared was gone on a snow day with the Youth, so it was a little crazy getting everything ready for the shower, and trying to take care of the kids, thankfully Brianne helped take care of Jace. I was grateful though that I could do this for Pascalle, and that she got to know a lot more people in the ward and received so many great gifts!
The night before the baby shower we had a Bishopric party at our house, (We are just the party house huh? ha ha) we had wanted to do this since Jared has been Bishop... but once again life is Crazy... so the week before I just told Jared let's just have a party on Friday, so he called everyone and everyone was free (although the Baldwin's and the Call's ended up being ill that evening) We had a tri-tip dinner and everyone brought a yummy dessert, played some games, exchanged White Elephant gifts. It was just a really nice evening... until Brianne threw a tantrum because the boys were tearing apart her room. Next time maybe I'll just get a babysitter to help out with the kids!
Brother and Sister Hughes, he was released as a counselor in the Bishopric is Sept. He is now the Ward Mission leader and is absolutely amazing in his calling! We love the Hughes.

Teboho and Loretta Monareng, he was called as 2nd counselor in the Bishopric in Sept. He is from South Africa. they are a wonderful family, wish I got a picture of their kids too, they are absolutely adorable.

Mike and Amy Sharp and daughter Emma. Mike is the new Executive Secretary. They are such nice, great people, they are both from Utah, but moved here from Ohio. Amy was just called as 1st counselor in the Relief Society.
I had a picture of Sam and Heidi Anderson that some how got erased. Sam is now 1st counselor in the Bishopric. We've been swapping kids for Date night for over a year, it's not exactly equal since they only have 2 kids (3 and 2 years old) They are so fantastic, it's just great to be with such amazing people! We are Blessed to have such great friends~
Brother and Sister Hughes, he was released as a counselor in the Bishopric is Sept. He is now the Ward Mission leader and is absolutely amazing in his calling! We love the Hughes.
Teboho and Loretta Monareng, he was called as 2nd counselor in the Bishopric in Sept. He is from South Africa. they are a wonderful family, wish I got a picture of their kids too, they are absolutely adorable.
Mike and Amy Sharp and daughter Emma. Mike is the new Executive Secretary. They are such nice, great people, they are both from Utah, but moved here from Ohio. Amy was just called as 1st counselor in the Relief Society.




1 comment:
So many new faces mixed in with all the old faces that I LOVE! You've been busy, busy!!
Post a Comment