Friday, January 22, 2010

Chicken Noodle Soup works wonders...

a couple weeks ago, I had a yucky head cold, and I really wanted some homemade chicken noddle soup... Kaden and Jace also weren't feeling so well and Jared was out of town. As I began making it, oh I felt horrible, and just wanted to lay down and thought what in the world am I doing trying to cook while I feel so yucky?! well when I got everything in the pot and it started boiling... just smelling it cooking, made me feel so much better and after eating some... I actually did feel a lot better!! and I also didn't have to worry about making dinner since I made a big pot full, and all my kids love Chicken Noddle soup! I am thankful for homemade Chicken noodle soup!

3 comments:

Erica Shumway said...

MMMmmmm that looks really good. I am glad it made you feel better. I will have to remember to make chicken noodle soup when I don't feel well.

heidi said...

yumm! I can't believe you made that when you weren't feeling well you are one tough cookie!

Lani said...

That looks good Marlo! Janie's fallen in love with chicken noodle soup, but I just open the Campbells can and that's that. I really need to try harder and have my kids experience 'Motherhood according to Marlo'!