Easton being a good helper holding Jace while I made dinner. (no one likes to hold Jace much anymore, they say he cries too much.) He even got Jace to fall asleep.
Jace was not so happy in his squirt costume.

Brianne as minnie mouse (she was tinker bell for the ward trunk or treat) and Kyler the power ranger

Easton, the very menacing pirate (he was a lightening McQueen race car driver for the trunk or treat)

and here's everone just before going trick or treating... dad took the kids out (he brought Kaden back early, he was too tired) and I stayed with Jace and handed out candy.
Brianne as minnie mouse (she was tinker bell for the ward trunk or treat) and Kyler the power ranger
Easton, the very menacing pirate (he was a lightening McQueen race car driver for the trunk or treat)
and here's everone just before going trick or treating... dad took the kids out (he brought Kaden back early, he was too tired) and I stayed with Jace and handed out candy.




2 comments:
Halloween is so much fun! Did we miss out on that or what growing up? I just do not really remember.
That kids look great.
Love the picture of Jace and Easton. What a great big brother. That has to make you proud!
everyone looks so good. in the last picture easton looks like he's done taking pictures and ready to go out trick or treating
Post a Comment