Thursday, November 13, 2008

Your only 2 once...

Jared loves to "spoil" the kids when they are little... When ever I get on to him about giving them Soda or letting them stay up late, or buying toys, Jared always says but they're only this little once and how can I say no to this face... So Kaden is the spoiled one right now in the family, Kaden loves his daddy, I took this picture a couple of months ago when Kaden was going through his "gotta be just like dad" phase. It is priceless!!
Jared captured these pictures last night, we could hear Kaden into something in the kitchen, he had got into chocolate pudding, so Jared scared him (to get a good picture) with "What are you DOING! (which really freaked him out comming from dad)



He helps hold Jaces pacifer for him. (I'm surprised he doesn't have his pacifer too)

Only a 2 year old could sleep with half his body off the side of the bed.
the inocence of childhood... Don't you miss it?

4 comments:

Lani said...

Yea, I'm finally back!... again. So it looks like Kyler got the boot and in comes Kaden. I remember when it was Kyler who was Daddy's little buddy.
You're little Jace is so cute. I loved that picture of him on his 2 month post. What a darling little guy! He looks like he's getting the baby Bramwell chubbs coming on! I'm glad he's taking a pacifer, it does make a world of difference. I miss our 2 hour conversations in the middle of the day, so watch out because one of these days I'll be calling! Talk to you soon!!

heidi said...

how funny! seriously those are all priceless pictures

Anonymous said...

I love it when kids fall asleep in funny positions. Yes, they are only little once it's really hard to say no especially when they ask so nicely. PLEASE mommy!!! :)

Karalene said...

I do not know HOW I missed this post Marlo! It is true, they are only little once. I am glad you are documenting it! Love you, Karalene