Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Walks with Daddy

Jared takes the kids on Sunday walks. The kids love it, and they even cleaned up the living room to be able to go. (Jared's still in his church clothes because he has Bishop's youth discussion tonight.)
Today it's cold and has been sprinkling. (feels like Christmas, at least our California Christmas weather)

Kyler has had a tummy ache so by the end of the walk he dropped to the ground and said he couldn't walk any more cause his tummy hurt.
Today was our primary program at church the kids did good. I did have to motion Kyler to come down and sit with me after he gave his part because he was up there scratching his head constantly all over the bench (and he was sitting on the front row) I put too much gel in his hair and so it had turned all flaky and white, so he thought it was great just sitting up there scratching his head onto the bench (everyone probably thought he had lice or flea's or something, it was quite disruptive, so once he came and sat back by me I could enjoy the rest of the program.

4 comments:

Karalene said...

Awesome walks with Dad. We all need something to look forward to!

I had a moment of laughter with the Bud truck in the back. Chance asked me when were there how come the neighbors had a Budlight truck.

Feels like Christmas here too... I think I need to start decorating!

I am sure Kyler only bothered you the most... the rest of Moms were probably just glad it was not their kid. At least that is how I think.

heidi said...

fun, i'm sure the kids love the walk!

and you are so funny, I'm sure no one noticed but you that he was scratching his head

Anonymous said...

LOL poor Kyler!!

Oh, that makes me sad that I missed the program. I'm sure the kids did great!! Tell them I miss them if you get a chance or remember. That a great thing for Jared to do with the kids, and for you to have a little quiet time while there gone!!
:)

Kelly And Andy said...

I wish it would start to feel like Christmas here. It starts to get cold and then hot again. For example today is cool but by Friday we are supposed to be 97