Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jace... 2 months today???!!!

Oh my little Jace has gotten big way too quick... he is already 14 lbs, unbelievable!! he grew out of his newborn clothes so quickly that he didn't even get to wear some of them. He's at about the same size as the rest of my kiddo's were at the same age, by 6 month's they were all about 20 lbs and then they start growing tall and thining out and when they turn one they still weigh about 20 lbs. I just love kissing his soft chubby cheeks!! he is a pretty good baby... in the evening is his fussy time, but he is finally taking a pacifer, so that helps. he just loves to look around, I think I'll get him one of those bumbo seats. Well here's some pictures of my big boy Jace.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my time does fly. His chubby cheeks do look kissable. I love the last picture he looks like he's falling asleep. :)

heidi said...

yes! i see those chubby cheeks, he looks too precious!

Karalene said...

Oh, I would like a nibble of those cheeks!

jenwheezer said...

I can't believe that he is already two months old! It is so nich having a baby around the house, and they grow up way too fast!

Kelly And Andy said...

Totally cute. Hey I have a bumbo chair if you want it but one thing it is purple but it still works. Let me know. I will call you guys.