Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

We decorated for Christmas last sat. since we will be in Fresno tomorrow and Sat. Jared has to leave for his National Sales conference in Florida for a week. So I knew we had to decorate early for Christmas. here's Kyler helping Jared put up Christmas lights.

Getting already for Thanksgiving Dinner

We had our Friends and relative's, the Hull Family over for dinner. Brianne had fun playing with Kyra and we enjoyed spending the afternoon visting with Randy and Krystal.


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving... only 4 more weeks til Christmas!! Enjoy the season.

9 comments:

Karalene said...

Hi-- Looks super yummy! Love you

John or Brenda Swapp said...

So is Kyler on the roof?
Your table is very festive. So you make yummy peanut butter pie now that sounds yummy is it with Ice cream or cool whip?

Anonymous said...

Oh, look how much fun you guys had. I miss having Thanksgiving there. We had ours at the church because no one here wanted to have a lot of people in there house. Woop tee doo. I think that's what Thanksgiving is about is sharing your home and ..... ok I better stop. Anyhow looks like you had a lot of fun. We miss you guys including the Hulls. :)

Lani said...

I can't believe Christmas is almost here! And isn't Thanksgiving a little late for you to be putting stuff up? I'm just kidding. You have such a good eye for decorating I love seeing what you put up. I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving with the Hulls! We miss everybody so tell them we said HI!

Lani said...

Hey just a little side note, on my last comment the word verification was nornis, almost norris- I just thought that was some interesting info for ya!
This time it's rinna. Not that that goes with anything, but maybe you can think of something!

Jennifer said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Just so you know and don't forget I'll be coming to have dinner with you next year.

heidi said...

it looks like you had a great thanksgiving, your table looks great

Anonymous said...

Looks good!! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!! Love your Blog!

jenwheezer said...

Krystal told me that she had a great time, and that Marlo is the best cook. She made everything by hand!