I can't believe my baby Jace is already 6 months old... and guess what he weighs the same as at 5 months (20 lbs 4 oz) but he was sick for about a week and didn't have much of an appetite, good thing he has food storage!! ha ha! He's starting to sit by himself, and just a little babbler, that wants all of our attention!! We love him so much!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
6 months already, no way! He is a darling little guy Marlo. In all your pictures he just has the biggest grin! When am I going to get to see him!? Probably when you and Jared are dropping him off at the MTC, right? I'm just kidding, but we miss your family. Friday nights just aren't the same):
Food Storage... funny one Marlo!
I will see how kissable and tasty he is next week. Yippee!
I can't believe that he is already six months. Time goes by way too fast. He sure is a happy baby!
cute pictures, i love his big smile!!
Post a Comment