So last month, my older sister Karalene and I decided to give our next younger sister Brenda a baby shower (she was having her 3rd child and had never had a baby shower) only problem was we wouldn't be able to be there, we both live in Cali and she lives in Utah along with most of our other family. So we figured we could plan it all and with the help of our great sister in laws and mom we could give Brenda a great baby shower. Well we decided to drive out and surprise her for her shower. Our youngest sister Erica also came (she lives 5 hours away from Brenda) Karalene traveled 4 hours to drive with me and help me with my 3 youngest kids I took on the trip. (Brianne and Easton stayed here, so they wouldn't miss any school, and a huge thank you to Jared, who made it possible that I could go and a gigantic thank you to my friend, Heidi for watching my kids when Jared couldn't, I owe you big time!!!!!) So Karalene and I talked non-stop all the way there, the kids did good, but Jace didn't like it when it turned dark. I was so glad Karalene could travel with me and help me out with my kids and driving. It was a great trip!! I was gone for 6 wonderful days!! (1st sisters trip I've gone on, but won't be the last!!) So here's my beautiful, giggly sister Brenda at the baby shower!! (yes, she was surprised we were all there!!)
Lori with Jace, (he loves your Nails, Lori!)
my sweet patient, sister Erica holding her baby Deakyn,
Brenda opening gifts (we gave her a diaper and frozen dinner shower)
our cousin Sara (who announced she was pregnant) and Grandma Lawlor
my kind and sweet Grandma Lawlor, my hard working and caring mom and baby Zackary
3 beautiful girls... my amazing sister in law Kristen (married to my older brother Nielson) her daughters, Jaidyn and Mackenzie




6 comments:
That was a great baby shower. Thank you guys for surprising me. We had the Lasagna last night and it was absolutely YUMMY!!
Thanks for all your hard work.
cool post Marlo!! Glad you were able to come.
Too cute... can I copy and paste?
That is such a darling picture of you and your sisters! I'm so glad you were able to come and visit with your family. It looks like you had a great time being together! And I still can't believe you were here--so fun to talk with you!
Wow Marlo it looks like you had a great time. So much fun. I missed seeing you on Saturday but Breanne and Easton are so big.
I'm glad you had such a great trip & were able to see so much of your family and all of your sisters, i know that's so fun for me too
Post a Comment