Monday, March 30, 2009

complete randomness from the past 2 weeks...

So I guess a leprechaun thought we didn't have enough "fun" at our house on St. Patrick day... and that Jared didn't wear enough green, because the next day as I was doing the laundry guess what was all over a load of clothes.... GREEN CRAYON!!!! (yep got melted right in, in the dryer!!)

So Jared is really into growing everything from seed this year... so we got another mini greenhouse (we had one a few years back, that finally fell apart after much use) the kids love seeing all their seeds growing and helping take care of them.


and soooooooo does Jared

If I had one wish....

(yeah, a bigger house would be nice, kids that didn't fight would be wonderful, more energy, more time, that would be great!!) but what I'd really wish for... is a few acres for Jared to grow all his plants.... so for right now our patio roof will do!!


before I went to Utah Easton had taken a big whack out of his hair... well I didn't have time to fix it before I left... and I guess Jared didn't either. So Easton went to school each day like this... and guess what Fri. the 20th was...

picture day (can you just imagine the photographer trying not to laugh?!!)

Brianne's picture (looks like she did brush her hair that day)

the day before we went to Utah, I took my van in to get an oil change... well it also needed new brakes, new rotors and new tires... so we walked home, this is how Kaden rode in the stroller (what's funny is I have a double jogger stroller, but it's behind all of Jared's work stuff in the garage and I really thought I was just going in for an oil change and we would just wait. It was about 3 miles home, and Melissa from church even stopped to see if we wanted a ride, but we actually had a really nice walk.

Kaden and Kyler showing off their new sweaters... I got from Old Navy for under 3 bucks each!! Can I just say how much I love finding great bargains!!!!

Kyler and Kaden... we made play-dough... hours of fun!!

Brianne feeding Jace for the 1st time, she did a great job...

the 2nd time Brianne fed Jace... she left the dish on the high chair to go change the channel on the TV... well now she knows not to leave a dish full of food in Jace's reach!


While I was in Utah Brianne and Easton got a long pretty good... Jared rewarded them with going to Red Robin, dairy queen, Carl's Jr, a trip to Fresno to go to cousin Gwen's b-day party. At school during recess Brianne started drawing pictures of dogs... pretty soon she had a whole crowd of 1st and 2nd graders around her, everyone loved her pictures and then Easton joined in on the dog drawing....

everyone thought it was so cool, how they could both draw these dogs... (wow I was impressed, not only with the pictures, cause I know they can draw, but that they actually got along with each other... I should leave more often!! ha ha)

this last Saturday, we had a picnic BBQ in the back yard, gotta enjoy this awesome weather while it lasts...



12 comments:

Mansius Family said...

James and I are trying to get our garden going too but we know nothing about gardening. Hehe We are just figuring it all out by trial and error. At least were trying though right. I thought seeing all those plants on top of you house was pretty funny. I would have never thought of doing that!

John or Brenda Swapp said...

Wow Easton's Hair; that is interesting. So, did you know that it was picture day? At least he will always have a picture of him when he cut his own hair.

Erica Shumway said...

Love hearing about what is going on in your family. So glad you guys are having such good weather. Looks like fun

DOLLCASA said...

Marlo - I love your complete randomness. You will treasure the picture of Easton as he gets older. It will definitely be one to show the future girlfriends and Easton's future kids.

Karalene said...

Oh my... you have no idea how much I needed a GOOD laugh. Between Easton's spring picture and Jace's food.... I laughed and it feed my soul. Thanks sis!

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with Jared's plants. The ones I have started are tall and thin and starting to droop. :( Jens thought he would help take care of them by pulling the starts out.

Holly said...

I love the school picture! And we have taken emergency walks in our stroller like that...the kids do surprisingly well. And I know you already know it, but wow, your kids draw very well! Have you taught them the beauty of pastels yet? :)

Lani said...

Wow! You've had a lot going on!! I'm still rolling over Easton's hair! Oh the memories with Jared and his plants! I'd forgotten what good little artists the Bramwell clan has! And by the way, all my pictures of us are blurry (did I call that or what!), so I stole your picture for my blog! Thanks!!

heidi said...

love the pants on the roof!!

easton's hair cut, to me, didn't look as crazy as it does in the pictures

totaly laughing at jace with his food all over him

heidi said...

that's supose to be plants on the roof!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jared is still into his flowers!

Anonymous said...

OH, my goodness that he won't ever live that school picture down huh? Too funny, oh and I totally want a green house like that maybe I could actually grow something. Here we have to have really high fences for gardens or all the deer will jump over and eat it all.