
I grew up with horses... among other animals. My Parents, a few years back sold all their horses, house and land in my hometown and moved closer to all their kids. My brother Nielson and his wife Kristen bought 2 of the horses (please correct me if I'm wrong) they have a nice piece of property just outside the big city. So while we were in Utah, it was great to go over and see all the "big projects" they've been doing on their property. The kids loved seeing the horses and cow (yes my brother carries on the tradition of his own milk cow) Kaden didn't want anything to do with having his picture taken on a horse with Uncle Nielson, but Kyler and Jace enjoyed it, next time I will have to go for a ride though. Thanks Nielson and Kristen for having us over!!! (and Thanks Karalene for letting me use your camera, and letting me steal these pix from your blog)
5 comments:
Kyler looks like he was enjoying himself. I'm still in awe that little kids aren't terrified of horses, (since I am-they are so big up close)!
And I forgot to mention on my last comment that Brianne feeding the baby was classic!
No, we did not "buy" the horses from your parents. Nielson went down and picked them up. After the move they were left in Blanding on the property. I don't really know the whole story of how we ended up with them. I suppose its because we had a place to put them and were willing feed them?? I giggled at Karalene's post when she asked if they were hungry.. they always love to eat. We enjoyed everyone coming to ride them. They are expensive animals to keep around as pets. So it is nice to get them out and work em' a little. Hope everyone had a good time. From the looks of it you all enjoyed yourselves. Good Times!!
This horse's name is Belle Star we got her out of Chesterfield, ID. She is sweet and sassy. She is the one that decided to rodeo with me on her back and landed on me. She almost left a permanent mark on (Kayden's??) forehead from what I hear. What a gal--huh?
What a great experience for your boys. It looked like they were having fun on the horses. Jace looked so small up there on the big horse.I am so glad you were able to go to Utah and spend time with your family.
What a cute chubba wubba on the horse, I love it.
Post a Comment