Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can't I just bottle this cute-ness up and keep it forever?

Jace turned 7 mths on Monday April 6th... He's nearly 22 lbs now. He is such a happy boy (Well Jared says he is until I leave to go to the grocery store, then he just whines and cries... ha ha!) I really don't like that he is growing up sooooooo fast. I'm not looking forward to the next stage... you know, when they start getting into everything and can crawl faster then you can get things put away, and start screaming for what they want.... can't I just keep him like this????... soooooooo sweet, so cuddly, so non-mobile!!!
Of course if he was my 1st or even my 2nd child, I'd be looking forward to those milestones, of learning to crawl, cruising the furniture, walking and all , but let's face it he's my 5th... my 4th boy in a row...
I AM looking forward to him eating what we're eating and feeding himself... and saying his first real word, and sleeping through the night! (Last night he did only wake up once and went right back to sleep with his pacifier! it was wonderful!!)
Monday for FHE treat, we made chocolate covered strawberries! They were sooo yummy!


Kaden thought so toooooo!!!


The kids all made their own

Last week before the kids got out for spring break, we went and watched Brianne run a relay with her classmates. here she is waiting to start... she was 2nd in the relay.

She ran really fast, but unfortunately her class came in last place... I was proud of her sportsmanship. (which mattered more to me than her winning) good job Brianne!!


6 comments:

Karalene said...

Yes, Jace is very sweet and cuddly... and yummy, it would be hard to have that all change.

The strawberries do look yummy too!

Good job Brianne on the relay, it does look like you ran really fast!

Lani said...

He is so super adorable! And I can now say that for certain because I finally have seen him in person! I'm always wishing my babies could just stay little FOREVER!
Way to go Brianne! I agree that it's how you play the game that matters most!

Holly said...

He's as big as my 22-month old! I seem to make little bitty babies. Squeeze his cheeks for me--they look soft and squishy.

heidi said...

lol, "so non-moble" i love it and totally get it & i only have 2

way to go brianne. she told me all about it on friday!

John or Brenda Swapp said...

Good Job Brianne! I agree babies grow up way too fast!!

jenwheezer said...

I totally agree with you about Jace's stage. Everyone asks me if Wyatt is walking yet, and I am so happy to report he isn't! I am never in a hurry for them to grow up anymore!