Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break

Spring break... was very long, but by thursday, I guess the kids FINALLY REALIZED I mean what I say, that we will have no fun if all they want to do is tease and fight. So Thurs. they all got up and were nice to each other, Brianne helped make pancakes. Everyone did their jobs and cleaned their rooms... so let the fun begin.... they wanted to go to the park...
I thought I would surprise them by going to the park at Riverwalk (yes we've lived here for 6 years and this was the 1st time we've gone there) They absolutely loved it... and so did I.... it's huge!! the kids loved playing in the creek, watching ducks in the lake....Taking a walk
Climbing rocks and trees... and running up and down hills...
and of course playing at the playground!!
I can't believe what we've been missing out on all these years!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Erica Shumway said...

Looks like a very pretty place. Love the pictures of the your kids.

heidi said...

i guess i need to visit the park at riverwalk, fun!

Karalene said...

Ah... Spring Break! Glad that you got to enjoy the park too! Even Moms need a break...