Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great FHE treat...

so I bought quite a few of these when they were on sale a few months back... I actually figured they probably wouldn't taste that great, but would be a fun FHE treat for the kids.
Well they are super easy to make, just add a couple teaspoons of water... 30 seconds in the microwave a little whip cream... and ta da done!!! and they are sooo yummy!! the kids had fun making them too!

4 comments:

Karalene said...

I am rather hungry right now... and because of this I will not get to the rest of your posts until later. MUST GO FIND FOOD! Preferably something molten and chocolatey... yep, that will do.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the great idea!! Since I work till 5:30 it's hard to get everything especially the treat into the FHE. This would be quick and easy.

DOLLCASA said...

I discovered these about a year ago and they do make a great F.H.E. treat. We let everyone choose what kind they want (I like the fudge, some like the caramel) and then everyone mixed their own. It is a lot of fun and just the right amount for everyone to feel special to have their very own dessert.

Lani said...

I always wondered how those would taste. Maybe we'll do that for the next FHE treat!
So I think I've finally caught up on all the posts I've missed!! Wow, you've been blogging the days away!!