Brianne thought it was so funny to put a newborn hospital beanie on Jace's head and push him around in her little cart...
he thought it was pretty funny too! Easton's always been able to get all the baby's laughing hysterically... Jace is no exception... oh his laugh just cracks me up!!!!! so funny!! I just love it!
Sickness has decided to come and STAY at the Norris house, so I haven't had time to really look at what everyone's been up to, but WOW! You posted a ton!! Jared went to Hawaii-again! I thought he was going to take you with him the next time he went! Maybe his work will transfer you guys there! It looks like you had a very fun spring break and a fun, but hectic Easter! Most of the kids were sick at home Easter Sunday that I decided to forgo Easter pictures! I rather enjoyed it! And super cute video of Jace!
I have been married to My awesome and amazing husband Jared for 12 years!! We have 5 children 1 girl and 4 boys. 1 dog,(he belongs to Jared) a lab named buster he's nearly 8 yrs old (or what's that in dog years... 56?! shouldn't he be moved out already? ha ha J/K Jared) I have the great blessing of staying home with my children... unbelievable how fast the years fly by... so I'm trying each day to count my blessing and come what may and love it!
Loves to go hiking and being outdoors. Of course he loves growing all his flowers, he keeps the yard full of color and beautiful. Loves to play with his kids and spend time as a family!
Jace
is 3 already. it's just Jace and mom for 3 hours everyday, while the kids are at school. He loves to play games, have books read to him, and is nearly always "hun-gee" (hungry), and screams if he doesn't get to say every prayer that is said at our home. He's such a big boy, he loves to play lego's with his brother's, but still loves his big baby. His favorite show is "Max and Ruby"
Kaden
is 5 and his daddy is his bestest friend!! He loves to play transformers and lego's with his big brothers and loves to play XBox with Daddy! He is super smart, but says in his mean little clouse voice that he doesn't want to be smart, cause he doesn't want to go to school!... He likes to play with Jace while the kids are at school, but often times they just fight!
Kyler
is 7, he's in 2nd grade and once again his teacher just loves him!! he loves math this year. He loves to play video games any chance he can get! he enjoys playing lego's and transformers with his brothers, riding his bike and catching bugs! He loves hanging out with his daddy.
Easton
is 9. He is very creative and loves to build and draw super heros and animals! He loves building things in the backyard and playing with the gecko, he and Kyler are inseprable! He really likes to make everyone laugh! and is really good at cleaning his room that he shares with 2 brothers!. He loves cub scouts, except that I'm his leader and we have it at our house.
Brianne
is 11. She loves to read, write stories, draw and paint. She plays the piano and the violin, and is in the school choir. She is back on the principals list this year. It's still tough to be a big sister to so many little brothers, but she is getting better at it! She really loves being with her girl cousins.
6 comments:
I love sibbling that help out with the baby. I always seems to me that the baby is fascinated with any entertainment provided by brothers and sisters.
How cute love it when babies smile. Breanne is such a good big sister taking her bother for a ride. How sweet.
I loved the video of Jace laughing. It is so cute how Easton can get him to keep on laughing for so long.
he looks so cute.
& he just has one of those great contagious laughs
Oh... can I just reach right in and give him some squeezes?
And is that baby drool on shirt? Much too cute... glad to see the whole family if enjoying his cuteness.
Sickness has decided to come and STAY at the Norris house, so I haven't had time to really look at what everyone's been up to, but WOW! You posted a ton!!
Jared went to Hawaii-again! I thought he was going to take you with him the next time he went! Maybe his work will transfer you guys there!
It looks like you had a very fun spring break and a fun, but hectic Easter! Most of the kids were sick at home Easter Sunday that I decided to forgo Easter pictures!
I rather enjoyed it!
And super cute video of Jace!
Post a Comment