Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. patty's day

So this year's St. Patty's day started out a little dull at our house, but ended pretty good. I was way too tired to get up and make the traditional green pancakes... so we had the good ole stand-by, LUCKY CHARMS (with no added "healthy" cereal) Easton thought the house lacked St. Patrick's day decorations, so he made everyone a shamrock, and licked them to the back door.
never did get a picture of everyone in green. while everyone was getting baths and getting pj's on a leprechaun came and left money all around the living room, so the kids had fun finding all the coins, and then had leprechaun sundae's.

2 comments:

DOLLCASA said...

How fun! I admire your creativity. Even without green pancakes you still managed to incorporate St. Patricks Day into breakfast. I love the licked Shamrocks on the door.

Lani said...

You should join that blog I was telling you about and post all your fun Saint Patty's ideas!