Easton enjoying his smore, Kaden, Burdette carrying Peyton (Erica's husband and son) and Erica


a picture in front of Blue Mt. .... wait where did the Mt go?!! Well here's a pix of just the mt. wouldn't take one of the family and the mt together.... hmmm
That evening my Sister Erica (who is a beautician) cut my hair, I told her she could do anything she wanted to it.... so she did, she did a great job, Thanks so much Erica!
We got front row and I mean front row seats for the fireworks show that night, we sat in a field right in front of where they set off the fireworks, so other than a bit of a sore kinked neck from looking straight up at them.... it was a great fireworks show, as good as any we've seen!!
We got front row and I mean front row seats for the fireworks show that night, we sat in a field right in front of where they set off the fireworks, so other than a bit of a sore kinked neck from looking straight up at them.... it was a great fireworks show, as good as any we've seen!!




2 comments:
Good to see all of your pictures. It was great seeing you and your family on the 4th and having you guys stay with us. It was a ton of fun. You are such a good mother and make a great example for all of us. Love ya
Yea! I'm so excited you finally made it to Blanding for the 4th. It looks like your kids will have such great memories!
And I caught a glimpse of the new hair in the first picture on the next post--I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment