Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas picture of the kids

take 1

Take 2 take 3
take 4
Take 5
Take 6
Okay I give up... hurry lets go to church before were late!

7 comments:

John or Brenda Swapp said...

Wow patience!

Holly said...

So funny! I love to see their expressions from picture to picture.

heidi said...

lol, i love all the takes!!

Yoselin said...

Cute!!! Love all of them :)

DOLLCASA said...

I love that you included all the different poses. It made me smile because it reminds me of when we try to take family pictures. All the pictures are so cute.

Erica Shumway said...

oh,, so fun! They are all cute pictures anyway.

Lani said...

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! That was totally me right when Chloe was born. I have them all by the tree--no one's cooperating--the fighting--Jared at the church--me trying not too be late!
So loving it!