Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nativity on Christmas morning

So since we weren't able to do the Nativity on Christmas eve we had it after Scorpions Funeral Christmas morning. Look at my cutest little angel Jace, smiling away with chocolate on his lips! Kaden didn't want to be a Shepard, until I told him he could hold a present for the baby Jesus, and that we would call him a wise man (but really he was a Shepard and didn't know it...ha ha!)

wow see the clock almost 9am... still haven't opened presents... gotta be a record!


It was actually nice to do the Nativity Christmas morning... awww feeling the true spirit of Christmas on Christmas morning.... Priceless!!

5 comments:

DOLLCASA said...

I love that your kids dress up. They looked so cute. I loved Jace as an angel. What a great family tradition! Your kids will have such great memories. Also, sorry about their gecko.

heidi said...

wow! 9:00 and still no presents that really is impressive.

Lani said...

I can't believe they are all smiling and they still haven't opened presents.
Such a great way to start off the day.

Yoselin said...

That is such a cute tradition!!!

Holly said...

I kind of like this idea. Not sure if anyone else in the family would, though...