Friday, December 4, 2009

Guess what came here, just for Jared?!!

So anyone who know's Jared, know's how much he loves round table pizza... but we have lived here almost 7 years with round table no where in sight... well guess what came just in time for Jared's Birthday... you got it...
So we went there for Lunch!
Then for dinner... our Birthday dinner Tradition... Red Robin

say Cheese...
somebody sure loves his daddy...
my little curious Jace... He loves Red Robin too!
Complete with singing and a Birthday Sundae!
and then back home for his favorite dessert... Cherry cheesecake!
Happy 33rd birthday Jared!!!

3 comments:

John or Brenda Swapp said...

Looks good! I love Pizza I could eat it every day. :) I'm glad that Jared got to get a round table.

heidi said...

yummy! you got me wanting both places to eat at

Lani said...

We're so excited for Jared! Roundtable finally came to Bakersfiel-dreams really do come true.