Saturday, April 5, 2008

Camp out

Jared told the kids earlier in the week, they could have a camp out in the back yard on Friday night. Easton got sick after school on Thurs. on friday he stayed home from school. He was so concerned about the campout, but he was feeling better in the evening and the kids wouldn't let Jared forget he promised them they could have a campout in the back yard. So he got out the tent set it up, the kids were so excited, they hauled out their sleeping bags, lawn chairs... (So where are the pictures of their campout in the BACKYARD... ) well they started fighting, yelling, talking back, so Jared took back down the tent... and Kyler just cried and cried! well they part way redeemed themselves by cleaning up the livingroom and behaving, so Jared built them a tent in the livingroom.

Here they are at 7:00 this mornig.


2 comments:

Lani said...

I bet they had fun. Sorry you guys haven't gotten a chance to go out! For sure this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw you on Lani's blog contacts. Hope you don't mind me peeking into your lives. Your kids are so dang cute, they have such great and unique personalities. I can tell Brianne has been trying hard to be so good and that she is so excited to be baptized. She is such a sweet heart to write little notes. Sheridan always comments on how calm you are at church if any of your kids act up. I think it's great, I wish I could be that way!!