Okay here's my first tag in the blogging world, actually this one is a pretty good one. Thanks to my friend Lani...
What were you doing a decade ago?
I had just gotten home from my mission in South Africa in Jan 98. I was living in Provo, living with my Brother Duane and his family, and was working at TGI fridays as a Waitress. In June my two younger sisters and I took a road trip to San Jose, Ca to stay with my sister for the summer. (they came with me to Jared's homecoming in June) my sisters got homesick after a few weeks and flew home. I stayed until August and then decided to finish my Associate degree in child development, so I moved home and went to school. Also in September, Jared and I had been good friends and talked on the phone a lot, (I realized I liked him more than a friend) so one night I couldn't sleep and knew I needed to call Jared and let him know how I felt... most embarrassing conversation of my life, but I finally got it out... and he said, "I like you too." well and to make a very long story short... a year later we were married in the Oakland temple.
5 things on my to do list?
1-paint the boys room
2-paint the kids bathroom
3- and if I get that much done, I will probably decide to repaint the whole house
4-take Brianne to the dentist at 3 today
5-buy some new sandles, it is a must (I can't even tell you how long I've had my current pair, but they are so ready for the trash!)
5 places I've lived...
1- Blanding utah (was originally called Grayson... that would have been so much better, like a town on little house on the prairie)
2- provo (many different times) West Jordan, Ut
3- South Africa (Port Elizabeth, East london, CapeTown)
4- Sunnyvale, CA (by San Jose)
5- Clovis, CA and Bakersfield, CA
5 Jobs I've had...
1-Mr. Bee's Famous Chicken in Blanding
2-Substitute School teacher in Blanding (anyone could substitute as long as you had a HS diploma)
3-Waitressed at JB's resturant in Provo, TGI Fridays in provo, The Marquee in West Jordan
4- Preschool teacher at Rainbow Preschool in Sunnyvale, CA
5- a nanny for an LDS Family when we were 1st married, they had 6 kids (5 of them boys) they now have 9 children.
5 things people don't know about me?
1- I was a total tomboy when I was little (what do you expect I was surrounded by 4 brothers)
2- I lived on a dairy until I was 7 when my parents finally sold it.
3- before I was married I wrote in my journal everyday, since we've been married I have like maybe 10 entries. (so sad I know... but hey now I fell like I'm journaling again... by blogging.)
4- I can only wear my wedding ring when I am pregnant (I'm allergic to it, and my finger breaks out in an ugly painful rash) so something about the hormone change of pregnancy makes it so I'm not allergic to my ring. I didn't start out being allergic to it, but after I had Brianne... Weird huh?!!
5- I learned to cut hair on my Brothers and sisters (started when I was 12)
Oh yeah, let's see I tag Kelly, Trisha, Jen and anyone else who wants to do this tag...
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOL
I love that you could sub with just a HS diploma. Now that's funny!!
I've never noticed you not wearing your ring! That's funny because I have to take mine off when I'm pregnant-swollen hands!
I have a couple of fake rings, and actually if I pair one of the fake rings with my wedding ring, sometimes I can wear it, at least it worked while I was breastfeeding Kaden... but that ended in october, so now I usually wear just one of my fake rings.
Post a Comment