Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Way to Go BRIANNE!!

Brianne got straight A's...
so she got to go out for ice cream with daddy!
we never have to remind or even ask Brianne to do her homework. She loves school and she continues to improve in all that she does!! Good job Brianne, we are so proud of you!!

3 comments:

Trisha Paddock said...

Marlo, Marlo, Marlo.....Oh my gosh, what an awesome surprise!!! (ok, I'm still not use to calling you by your first name....it's more like Sister Brown, Sister Brown, Sister Brown). And your family....they are so beautiful! I can't believe that Brianne is 8...I remember when she was a newborn at my wedding. I love the photos of your adorable children. They are so grown. And yes, we need to get together since we live in the same state.

Lani said...

Fabulous job Brianne!!

Kelly And Andy said...

Good job Brianne you are taking after your Aunt Kelly hahaha. Hopely you guys can make it to Matty's B-day party on 4/26. It will be lots of fun.