Sunday, April 27, 2008

LA Trip continued

For some reason I couldn't upload more than 5 pictures, and to have our trip in order I just did another post. so here's the kids in their favorite tree at the LA temple, since it has a path and they can climb in it.
at noon we met Jared's Family in Long Beach at the Lagoon park for Matty's Birthday party (he's the same age as Kaden) Here's Easton and Kaden digging in the dirt, Kaden didn't want to leave my side until near the end of the party, so Easton came and dug in the dirt with him next to me instead of going to the sand.
Kyler out in the Lagoon
Kaden feeding the pigions when he got feeling comfortable with leaving my side
Brianne in the lagoon

1 comment:

jenwheezer said...

Cute pictures. That water looks so refreshing! I hava to say I am not looking forward to the summer heat!