Sunday, April 27, 2008
I'm finally back!
I've been a bit out of commission lately, I was sick for 2 weeks, 1st week I hardly even got out of bed, except to take the kids to and from school. Thank goodness for Brianne who poured cereal and milk for everyone every morning. It was a horrible week I haven't been that sick since I was little. Jared would come home everyday from work and say your still sick in bed?!! I still have a lingering head cold, but have felt so much better the last few days. Now it's almost May and I can't beleive it, all the things I wanted to have done by now (the painting) nothing has been done, oh well, I'm just happy to be feeling better, so on with the siller biller blog!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Brianne is a little version of you...she is so cute and seems so mature!!! I'm sure she is the "ideal daughter."
Happy Be-lated Bday....I'm sorry we couldn't see you guys this past weekend. I didn't realize how close you guys are from us!!! Looks like you guys had fun!
I'm glad that you are feeling better....are you preg....????
I'm glad you're back bloggin! And thanks for all your work for the derby. Logan had so much fun!
Post a Comment