Monday, May 5, 2008

The Secret is OUT!!

Oh yes, we were going to keep it a secret til we found out what we are having, but I don't think I can hide it much longer, since my belly has suddenly popped out. (I'm 18 weeks now) We will be having child #5 in early October (knowing my kids it will probably come in September) We find out what we are having May 28th. a Girl is what everyone around here is hoping for, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around the possiblity of a 4th boy in a row. so lot's of changes in the Bramwell Family, but we are grateful for them.

4 comments:

Lani said...

HELLO!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING! CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

DIDO, HELLOOOO!!! You always wait forever to tell everyone. Maybe it makes it go by faster. You look amazing, my goodness!!!! Congrats!!!

camille said...

What a fun secret to keep!Congrats, I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Holly said...

Ohhh, Marlo--you know what they say about the "fifth" child...! Congratulations!