Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day...

After looking at Lani's post I thought why didn't I take pictures of the gifts the kids gave me, so here's what Brianne and Easton made at school for me for Mother's day. I can't find the card Easton had made.
on the back it has this little poem
when Brianne was in kindergarten, hers had a different poem on the back...
Kyler wanted to make dinner for me for Mother's Day, he said, "but I'm too little and I will burn down the house." he did help pick out the corn on the cob we ate though.

Jared made a cake with the kids for me for Mother's day.
Wow, look at my amazing husband... he's decorating the cake....
It has a decorative edging and everything... I am impressed!
Me and my fancy cake!! Thanks Jared and kido's (the only thing that could've made it better is to have cleaned up the kitchen after wards) oh but then again it wouldn't have made it a real Mother's day then.. ha ha!! Hope all you Mother's out there reading this had a nice Mother's day.

5 comments:

Lani said...

Wow! I'm very impressed with his cake making abilities! I hear you about the clean kitchen. Oh well, we can't expect everything!!

I once met a girl named Maria said...

so cute! i loved the handprint.

Lani said...

How cute! I love that your the "best mom in the whole solar systym!"

jenwheezer said...

I love the cake. How thoughtful!

camille said...

Wow!!! That cake is IMPRESSIVE!! Way to go, Bishop!