I had my Ultrasound this morning. The baby looks healthy and is measuring right on target. We were able to find out what it is... (Thank goodness, since I had been thinking that this would be the one that wouldn't co-operate and it would just end up being a surprise)
Well 1st before I tell you what it is... let me go back to when I first found out I was pregnant in Feb. I was positive it would be a girl... because I was shocked I was pregnant and knew it had to be the Faith of Brianne and her prayers of wanting a little sister so bad, (she even told my friend Lani that when ever she put a penny in the wishing well, she would secretly wish for a sister) So I was convinced we would have a girl. I even started buying girl clothes. Then last month I started thinking but what if it's another boy, so I decided I better just start thinking it's a boy, so I don't completely have a break down in the Ultra sound room if it is a boy, because I was so convinced it was a girl. Then lately my boys have become soooo wild and destructive and I just thought oh I can't have another boy, my life will be abosolute chaos (worse than it already is) and Jared said, having a girl doesn't mean she's going to be this little quiet princess (I mean come on just look at Brianne)
Then especially this last week I just kept feeling it's gonna be a boy and I wanted so bad to ask Heavenly Father please I just want a girl, I want Brianne to have a sister (Sisters have a special bond) but I just couldn't pray for that... Whatever Heavenly Father wanted us to have, that's what it would be. then this morning came I really haven't been too anxious to know what we are having lately. So when the lady started the ultrasound, it was exciting to see the babies face just keep looking at us, and to see that everything looked normal. About half way through she said there's some little boy parts. I wasn't even surprised and the dreams I used to have before I was married that I wanted to have all boys came rushing back to me. After I had time to comprehend it, I felt a little sad and dissappointed. But now I'm fine with it, I know he is such a special little spirit and needed so bad to come to earth right now. Our Family is truely blessed. So now I'm just trying to figure out how to tell Brianne that it's a boy. Kyler and Kaden were with us at the Ultrasound and Kyler's response was "huhhh? another little Chumpie" (that's one of Kaden's nicknames) When we picked up Easton and got home and told him, he wasn't at all excited, everyone wanted a girl, I'm looking forward to father's and son's campouts! So Hopefully this post kept you wondering and you had to read the whole thing to find out what we were having!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
It's a Boy! I am really excited for you and your family. And what pals they can all be. I love boys... all though I thought the other day as I had a friend going out with her daughter for a pedicure-- I am missing a little something.
Love you- Your Sis
Congratulations! Very tricky Marlo! You mixed it up pretty good!! I'm so excited for you and your family!
Congrats!!! I know Brianne wanted a sister so bad but tell her she can spoil Abby and treat her like a sister!!! I am sure Abby will love that since she to only has brothers!We may stop by on Sunday afternoon on our way to Fresno to introduce Abby to everyone!
Wow, another boy! I hope Brianne isn't heartbroken. I wanted a girl really bad when I was pregnant with Wyatt, and now that he is here, I keep wondering why I wanted a girl. He is such a blessing, just like your little boy will be.
Congratulations! I didn't even know your were prego. Thats exciting! Another boy though. You are in for a lot of fun. I can hardly keep up with my 1 boy.
Okay Marlo....you had me a couple of times...I'm definately one of those that like to cheat and read ahead!!!
Anyhow, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love boys...even though I only have one. But, hey, this means you can try again for a girl---right??!!!
Congrats Marlo, I got a little heartbroken myself for Brianne. She is such a good sister though and will adjust. You'll just have to start taking her out for mommy daughter dates.
Post a Comment