Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Tribute to our wonderful Friends: The Norris Family

In January, The Norris' (they've been our good friends here in Bakersfield for many years) told us they would be moving to Utah in June. Now they have just over a week until they move, and we can't believe they are really moving. Our Family will miss them a lot, we've done a lot together, and have traded off watching each others kids for date night for over 4 years, they have been like family to us. At least we will still get to see them when we go to Utah each year, but it will be so sad to see them go. So on friday we had them over for dinner, and of course I had to make sure I took some pictures.

Logan, Brianne and Kaden
Madeline, Kyler's head and Janie
Megan and Easton
all the kids except for...
Baby Chloe
Lani and Chloe
Jared (aka Bishop Norris)

We wish them all the best as they move to Utah. We are so grateful for their genuine friendship and know we will be friends always!!!

3 comments:

jenwheezer said...

I understand the sadness. I feel it too. Funny, we are having them over for a b-b-q today. I have a feeling they are going to get fed a lot before they go.

Lani said...

It was so nice of you to ivite us over. It was fun talking to you and Jared and I know the kids had fun on their last Friday at the Bramwell home! We so love you guys and we are going to miss hanging out with your family! Friday nights just won't be the same. It seems like our two families have been on the same path for awhile now and it seems wierd to be branching off from that path, but it's great to know that we'll still see you when you head up to Utah! Who knows maybe you'll end up there one day too!

Mansius Family said...

I'm sorry to see them go! We have only known them for a little while but long enough to know that they are a great family! Plus I don't know how I'm going to fill Lani shoes as primary chorister.