Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kaden... always into something!!


My little 20 month old Kaden is so typical of all my other kids at the same age. He watches us do everything, and then of course he thinks he can do the same thing. He puts deodorant on (usually on his belly) he tries to plant flowers, he gets out the little tikes vacumn when I'm vacumning... and on down the list, what ever he sees others do, he does. (isn't learning an amazing skill) Well this is what he did last week, I walked into my bathroom and there he was with my mascara, so of course my first thought is to get the camera... and what does he do, what he does everytime he sees the camera now (learned from his older siblings) say cheese!!!

2 comments:

Lani said...

How funny! I'm always impressed with the moms who go and grab their cameras first, I would probably just start yelling! Your a fabulous mom!

Kelly And Andy said...

Funny Funny Kaden at least its not a slug in his mouth like Easton did.