Jace is already 9 mths old!!! He just keeps losing weight now... down to 21lbs 2 oz. He gets his workout everyday, by cruising around the house in his walker and scooting around on his belly... although he is starting to crawl... (darn!! I was really hoping he wouldn't figure that one out... ha ha!) He's got both his bottom teeth... and loves pancakes cause he can feed himself. He's a happy little baby that loves to grab our faces and slicker them all up. He's our sunshine, for sure!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Jace is so cute. I love pictures of babies when they have only their bottom two teeth. It is so fun (and messy) when they learn to feed themselves.
WOW BABY!!! He weighs as much as Ty. LOL I love the first picture what a poser!!!
oh goodness he's so cute!
Look at that smile! 21 pounds! Loving it!
Post a Comment