
Kaden has decided he is a baby. I have to get after him about 30 times a day for taking Jaces poe (pacifier) he wants to be in the walker and the high chair and likes to sleep in the play pen. He doesn't want to go potty anymore and insists on diapers. so Jared started calling him baby Klouse (Klouse because he says Kaden looks like a mean German when he gets mad and yells) so when ever we say, your not the baby, he gets his mean face and yells, "I baby Klouse!!!!" (We figure he's going though this little phase because Jace is getting bigger and interacting a lot more and sits with Jared, and Kaden is probably jealous...)
1 comment:
Poor Kaden. He starting to figure out Jared's pattern. Out with the old baby boy, in with the new! (You know I'm kidding!) He's getting so big!
Post a Comment