Monday, June 29, 2009

a true inspiration...


This is my friend, Jodi... (picture was taken a few years back) she's married and has a wonderful husband. She and I have been friends since grade school, but after I moved away, got married, and had kids, I lost contact with Jodi... until just a few months ago, I found her through facebook! I immediately called her... I couldn't believe all that she has gone through the past 5 or so years. She is such an inspiration and has always been such a great friend to me. I just wanted to share with everyone her story that was on KSL last night.
Click on the picture of my amazing friend Jodi to hear her inspiring story.

4 comments:

heidi said...

very inspiring & so amazing of that bike rider and your friend

DOLLCASA said...

Thanks for sharing the story about your friend. Both her and the bike rider are truly inspirational.

Anonymous said...

Very awesome story.

Lani said...

Very cool. What a great story of people helping each other. I'm so glad you made contact with Jodi again!