My good friend and neighbors daughter, Nichole comes over 4 days a week (while school is out for the summer) I told her and Brianne I would teach them to sew. a few days ago we started with a really simple project of turning some pants into a purse. They had a lot of fun and really enjoyed making them.
Then the next day Nicole brought over some really cute fabric, and we made book bags. Next when I get the time we will make aprons, and maybe a skirt.
Easton also wants to learn to sew he wants to make a stuffed animal lizzard and a blanket, so he went with me to pick out fabric... but have not had the time to make them yet....
Something else that Brianne has been doing is dressing her brothers up in her old Halloween costumes.... oh look how cute Kyler is!!! (doesn't every boy who has an older sister have pictures like this? (I remember dressing my little brother Coeby up in my dresses and putting barrettes in his hair, ha ha!!)
Something else that Brianne has been doing is dressing her brothers up in her old Halloween costumes.... oh look how cute Kyler is!!! (doesn't every boy who has an older sister have pictures like this? (I remember dressing my little brother Coeby up in my dresses and putting barrettes in his hair, ha ha!!)




1 comment:
Can I join the sewing class!? I might slow things up, but a girls gotta learn sometime right?
Post a Comment