Friday, June 26, 2009

Brianne's Surprise party!!

Brianne wanted to have a friend party this year. I decided I would give her a surprise party. She was pretty upset all week that she wouldn't be having a party. Jared took her to go pick out new roller blades and helmet and knee pads, while we got ready for the party (we did most of it in the back yard since the house is under construction) Brianne was definitely surprised and super excited to see all her friends jump out and yell surprise.
we made tie dyed shirts
Brianne with most of her presents
her cake (she wanted a hawaiin flower cake)
and of course went to Red Robin for her Birthday dinner. Her with her RR birthday Sundae wearing her candy lays her friend Ofa made for her.

3 comments:

heidi said...

that's so fun. i didn't realize you were through her a surprise party. she seemed pretty excited Sunday when she told me about it in class

Lani said...

Looked like she had so much fun! Wish we could have been there!
What a cute idea making tie dyed shirts!

Lani said...

Just wanted to say I know I use the exclamation point a lot, I'm working on it.